Hi there, strangers of the blogsphere. It’s approximately 2 a.m. on a Monday morning, I’ve just spent the last 7+ hours studying for an upcoming exam and my eyes are twitching something awful. Basically, this is a good day for me. Who knew?
Anyways, I was nominated by the wonderful Ryann the Reader for this awesome award a few weeks ago (thanks Ryann!!!) and I decided to do it now because I’m sick of studying and I’m trying to get through all the tags/nominations I have gotten from some truly wonderful people. Do check out Ryann’s blog, there are some fantastic reviews and more to be found there!
Onto the award:
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people! (Oh dear, I think I may cheat a bit here, sorry!)
My 7 facts (Jesus, such pressure):
1. I plan to get a huge forearm tattoo and about 2-3 right ear piercings for my 21st birthday. This shocks just about everyone I tell because I am apparently the complete opposite of a “tattoo person”. But I think they’re seriously cool and I’m super excited 🙂
2. I recently pursued a lifelong passion and joined gymnastics; now I do circus aerial and gymnastics back to back and my limbs constantly feel like noodles.
3. I love running. I prefer long distance, but I’ve always been a sprinter so I guess I specialise in both. Once again, my limbs and muscles are constantly noodle-like because of this. But I’m so lazy I only run when I really want to.
4. I low-key hate baking but I’m the only one in my family who does it well. As a result, they all love my baking and the task falls on me. Always. Sigh.
5. The cinema is my second home, and I absolutely love going there. Every aspect of it, from popcorn-buying to sitting through movie adverts, all add to the experience and I adore it.
6. I have a ridiculously sweet tooth and an obsession with candy; I think I suffer from withdrawal if I don’t eat chocolate after every meal as a sneaky dessert. Very sneaky. My friends and family are on the verge of an intervention.
7. And finally: I would really love to dye my hair blue someday, and I think I’ll do it for my 21st birthday too. What a change I’m going to go through that day. A complete book nerd-turned-rebel overnight. What will the neighbours think?? 😀 😀
And those were 7 random facts about me! As you can probably tell, I’m a completely inconsistent person. But that’s all part of the fun I believe. Be yourself.
*I know it said 15 but holy crap it’s 2 a.m and I also have many more tags to get through, I’m sorry!
Sorry if you’ve already done this! No pressure to take part in any case 🙂
Thank you for reading! I’ll have more out (hopefully) later in the week. Bye for now!