Do mine eyes deceive me? A few weeks ago, I got a notification saying I had achieved a total of 100 followers, and I nearly died of happiness! I know, I know, it seems like a small enough amount, especially to many of you amazing bloggers who have been doing it for a while, and particularly many of you who achieved this number quite quickly. But I was honestly stunned- when I first started blogging, I wasn’t expecting anyone to read anything I wrote, I literally just did it for fun. And it was a long process, but I got seriously encouraged every time I gained a new follower, even if it was one every few weeks. So when I reached 100? It was a huge milestone for me! Excuse me while I go cry 🙂
Anyway, I was in the process of planning a giveaway for this when I received another great notification: I have achieved 500 total likes! I don’t know if I’m just very excitable and these achievements are totally menial, but I am super thrilled with this accomplishment! And I’d like to let my awesome followers, and everyone who has liked anything I’ve written (or even just taken the time to read my posts) know that I am so, so grateful. I would happily keep blogging even if no one ever saw a single thing I wrote, but it is so humbling that people actually did, and do. Thank you!
As a sign of my huge appreciation, and because I’m a book blogger, I’m hosting my very first BOOK GIVEAWAY! Hell to the yes! Sorry for the long exposition above, a girl needs to gush sometimes, and this girl gushes a lot. Onto the giveaway:
How would you like to win a copy of the book of your choice? Well, now’s your chance! I’m going to keep it very simple, because it’s my first giveaway, I’m not into complicated criteria and Lord help me as I try to organise all this stuff. So, the criteria is as follows:
All you have to do is:
- Follow my blog (Royal Reader)
- Like this post about the giveaway
- Tell me below about a book you’d love to have!
And that is it! Like, Follow, Comment, and the winner gets the book they commented about!* 🙂 🙂
*See terms and conditions
Now, onto the utterly boring terms and conditions (not too many, I swear!):
1. This is a self-funded project. I am not sponsored by anyone, so this is entirely a thank- you giveaway from me to you, my amazing readers.
2. Because of the reason stated above, the cost limit for the book is 15 euro / $16.46 / £12.70.
3. The book will be purchased from Book Depository, and will be the cheapest copy of the book possible (because of the cost limits stated above). This will most likely be in a paperback format (generally cheapest). I’m sorry if this isn’t your preferred format. I’m a student, lol.
4. This giveaway is open internationally! Everyone is free to enter, as long as Book Depository delivers to your country (which it most likely will, but just a precaution!)
5. This giveaway will begin on the 8th May 2017 (12 AM EST). The giveaway (ran via Rafflecopter) will end in one week, on the 15th May 2017 (12 AM EST). A winner will be selected at random.
6. The winner will be notified by me on the 15th/16th May 2017. I will ask the winner for delivery details (confidential!), which will be immediately deleted afterwards.
7. If the winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be selected.
8. Finally, if the book the winner has commented about exceeds the cost limit in all formats, don’t panic!!! I will simply ask the winner for the title of another book they’d love to have, and if the cost meets the limit, the book is theirs! 🙂 🙂
And that is all! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my posts, liking them, following me or even taking the time to read what I write! I love blogging about books, and it’s nice to have the support. Here’s to a bright future! Click the link below to enter. Best of luck!!! 🙂